• Deutsch
    • English
  • The return of a legend

    Daily from 12 clock

  • History

    Originally the Wannsee terraces were built in 1937 as a picnic area. The property was later destroyed by a fire and has been rebuilded 1953. Over the following years it was repeatedly renovated and expanded.

    Till 2001 the building stayed essentially unchanged, when a fire burnt it to the ground. Subsequently the property was completely dismantled and cleared out. This was the beginning of the new Wannsee Terraces.

  • © HGHI Holding GmbH
    Mendelssohn-Palais
    Jägerstraße 49/50
    D-10117 Berlin

  • Email: hghi@hghi.de
    Internet: www.hghi.de